- Why Do You Do What You Do?
- How to Warm-Up Pitchers?
- Why Do You Do What You Do? (SLIDES)
- Specificity of Athletics
- Hip Mobility for Hockey Players
- Specificity of Athletics (SLIDES)
- Week 1 Quiz
- Aerobic vs. Anaerobic
- The Power of Backwards
- Aerobic vs Anaerobic (SLIDES)
- Specificity for the Desk Jockey
- Flexibility vs. Mobility
- Specificity for the Desk Jockey (SLIDES)
- Week 2 Quiz
- Specific Timing of Training
- Specific Timing of Training (SLIDES)
- Exercise Sequence/Pairing
- Exercise Sequence and Pairing (SLIDES)
- Week 3 Quiz
- Sensory Specificity
- Sensory Specificity (VIDEO)
- Sensory Specificity (SLIDES)
- Programming Implementation
- Real Pitcher Conditioning
- Programming Implementation (SLIDES)
- Week 4 Quiz
- Report CEUs
These two body types are VERY different and they require very different training programs. You have to decide which type of program your demands require. Let us help you.
Workout programs are much more than exercises on a sheet. Certain exercises work best when paired in a specific way. In this course we will talk about how to sequence your exercises so you can build a monster program.