- What is Regression Training?
- Stance Phase Progression Checklist
- What is Regression Training? (SLIDES)
- Why is Regression Training Important?
- Take Your Time (FEATURED CONTENT)
- Why is Regression Training Important? (SLIDES)
- Week 1 Quiz
- Posititional Power
- Joint Centration & Positional Power (DEMO)
- Joint Centration & Positional Power
- Positional Power (SLIDES)
- Joint Centration
- Joint Centration (SLIDES)
- Problems with Standard S&C
- Thoughts on Periodization
- Problems with Standard S&C (SLIDES)
- Week 2 Quiz
- Laser Focused Conditioning
- Laser Focused Conditioning (SLIDES)
- Pitching Velocity Based Program
- Power Meter
- Managing Neck Tension
- Power Meter (SLIDES)
- Week 3 Quiz
- Breaking Down the Lunge | Split Squat
- Breaking Down the Lunge (DEMO)
- Managing the Frontal Plane in a Lunge
- Breaking Down Lunge (SLIDES)
- Week 4 Quiz
- Report CEUs
- CLUB MEMBER SURVEY
We don't need to tell you that your training form is important but we do need to tell you why. The position you put your body in is EVERYTHING. The slightest change can drain all of your explosiveness in an instant.
Everyone has a genetic maximum of power output. What if you were only accessing 40% of it. We will show you why you're not using your full power meter and how you can unlock it.